The Red Child, Chels Bear. Her rainbow colors are red, white, gray, gray. She walks and talks with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy. Join us at www.facebook.com/groups /rainbowwarriorsofprophecy. Thank you! "Chels Bear"

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Realizing the Dragon Heart


Dragon Heart Theme, my lyrics.

Fire burning in my heart, a pain I always felt before. 

Shining beauty in the sky they form constellation tonight. 

High above the world stars are shining. Light above the world I feel it's light tonight. 

Always growing, always know constellations, always be there. Always there for me. 

Burning fire, burning flame, stars form constellation tonight. Dragon fire burning flame the wolves howl tonight. Up there so far away, stars are shining.

by Chelsea the Red One,
"A knight is sworn to valor. 
His heart knows only virtue. 
His blade defends the helpless. 
His might upholds the weak. 
His word speaks only truth. 
His wrath undoes the wicked."
 




 
 
 Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy 
Pray With Elders around the World


The heart of the red does come to bled, to suffer for the world because of love. I gift you my heart to heal your stout, to bring us back together, to know of perfect weather, the soul needs comfort, the flesh needs true, the heart of a rainbow, that lives in me and you! I am Chelsea, your Red Child who prays/praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment