The Red Child, Chels Bear. Her rainbow colors are red, white, gray, gray. She walks and talks with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy. Join us at www.facebook.com/groups /rainbowwarriorsofprophecy. Thank you! "Chels Bear"

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Monday, June 25, 2012

Dancing on the Moon

Aho (may your spirit fly) Everyone, 

Here are two different lyrics of mine (songs).  One is from anime call "Gundam Seed" (music, gundam seed: anna ni issho datta no ni piano version) with my own words (lyrics: Dancing on the Moon) and another from a movie called "Dragon Heart", which is the theme (music). Hope you relatives like my two lyrics (songs from my heart).

by chelsea the red one (red child),


Dancing on the Moon
I am dancing on the moon tonight. Holding my heart find all my answers. Looking to find who I am. Looking around deep inside, the light might be shining, but I feel the world darkness.

There is the moon shining, I feel, I feel the moonlight rays .
I wonder why the moon is alone tonight. So I go to the moon and feel what it feels, as the world goes a round. I am dancing on the moon tonight.

Holding my heart to find all of my answers. Can't you see there is more inside me. Do you believe me? 

(instrument break)

Looking back on my past I was so alone. Now I feel the world getting closer this night oh this night. The wolf howls at the moon and all seems so free to me but I fly with the moon tonight. 

I am dancing on the moon tonight with the wings of all of the angels. Can't you see there's something inside me. Do believe in me. I am dancing on the moon tonight holding my heart just to find all of my answers. Can't you see there is more inside me. Do you believe me?

Dancing on the moon tonight with the wings all of the angels. Dancing to feel the feeling.

Proceed to Dragon Heart here:
http://warriorsofearth.blogspot.com/2012/06/dancing-on-moon-and-realizing-dragon.html


 
 
 Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy 
Pray With Elders around the World


The heart of the red does come to bled, to suffer for the world because of love. I gift you my heart to heal your stout, to bring us back together, to know of perfect weather, the soul needs comfort, the flesh needs true, the heart of a rainbow, that lives in me and you! I am Chelsea, your Red Child who prays/praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment